June 2021 is a Seller’s market!
The number of for sale listings for Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth and Glencoe was down 44% from one year earlier and up 5.3% from the previous month.
The number of sold listings increased 77.2% year over year and increased 27% month over month.
- The number of under contract listings was down 12.9% compared to previous month and down 34.2% compared to previous year.
- The Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales is 1.3, down 69.2% from the previous year. The Average Sold Price per Square Footage in the New Trier School District area was up 2.2% compared to previous month and up 7.3% compared to last year.
- The Median Sold Price increased by 8.5% from last month. The Average Sold Price also increased by 12.3% from last month.
- Based on the 6 month trend, the Average Sold Price trend is “Appreciating” and the Median Sold Price trend is “Appreciating”.
- The Average Days on Market showed a downward trend, a decrease of 54.1% compared to previous year.
- The ratio of Sold Price vs. Original List Price is 98%, an increase of 7.7% compared to previous year.
New Trier Area Home Sales
Residential Home sale statistics – Wilmette Winnetka Kenilworth, and Glencoe ~ new trier
It is a Seller’s Market Property Sales (Sold) June property sales were 179, up 77.2% from 101 in June of 2020 and 27% higher than the 141 sales last month.
- Current Inventory (For Sale) Versus last year, the total number of properties available this month is lower by 186 units of 44%. This year’s smaller inventory means that buyers who waited to buy may have smaller selection to choose from.
- The number of current inventory is up 5.3% compared to the previous month.
- Property Under Contract (Pended) There was a decrease of 12.9% in the pended properties in June, with 121 properties versus 139 last month.
- This month’s pended property sales were 34.2% lower than at this time last year. All reports are published July 2021, based on data available at the end of June 2021.
To Read the full report click here
All reports presented are based on data supplied by MRED. MRED does not guarantee or is not in anyway responsible for their accuracy. Data maintained by MRED may not reflect all real estate activities in the market. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.